Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 103
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 16g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 6 4oz boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 12 asparagus spears
- 12 red bell pepper strips
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1. Place the chicken breast on a cutting board, cover with plastic film and gently flatten with a meat mallet or pan. Season as desired with salt and pepper.
- 2. Place 2 asparagus and 2 red pepper strips in the center of each chicken breast and roll up tightly. Secure with a toothpick if necessary.
- 3. Place on a banking tray, drizzle with olive oil and bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes or until fully cooked.
America Cooks With Chefs http://www.americacookswithchefs.com/